We are looking for a passionate contributor for this Senior Developer role for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is changing the data landscape in the healthcare industry and seeking someone ready to join this highly collaborative team striving to make an impact while executing the company vision of improving healthcare! If you like the sound of our vision - this may be the opportunity for you!!
You will provide both hands-on development, as well as effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills. Take part in new development efforts to rewrite key Healthcare Information Technology Software Products sold to corporations. They are building six new Agile teams for this new Product development You will be creating code that serves as an example to other developers, as well as solutioning and design of technical work, while constantly improving standards of work.
The environment is Enterprise Java, Spring, Oracle and Agile moving to a new platform focused on Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and AWS.
- Design and develop innovative, scalable and high-quality SaaS solutions
- Collaborate to define, analyze, and implement required functionality.
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that encourages reusable components and code.
- Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex code base, including identifying issues and making recommendations to prevent future challenges
- Help define the future state architectural strategy and roadmap
- Help evaluate new technologies to determine feasibility of incorporating their capabilities.
- Work with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate software into the product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product owners, other developers QA Engineers within an agile development team,
- Utilize individual passion and curiosity to advance skills and remain current on the latest technologies/languages, open source projects, and development standards.
- Provide mentorship to more junior level developers
- Senior level experience in application development in Ruby, Ruby on Rails and SQL databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Solid experience guiding application architecture to create code and performance efficiencies
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD.
- Experience utilizing design patterns, scalability, performance, and database optimization.
- Strong experience with complex data models and relational theory and SQL skills.
- Good understanding of RESTful SOA principles and best practices.
- Experience in AWS migrations and coding standards.
- Experience utilizing Rails and/or Spring.
- Experience in ORM, preferably in Hibernate and ActiveRecord.
- Experience with utilizing microservices architecture and methodologies
- Familiarity with open source technology for web development and data structures (Redis preferred).
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS.
- Experience working in SAFe Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.