We're looking for a highly motivated Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our client.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer:
- Work within an Agile team environment to build and maintain web applications in Ruby on Rails
- Develop software in line with existing software architecture and coding guidelines
- Implement new features and modules
- Build APIs for use by millions of users
- Write automated tests
- At least 6 years of experience building Ruby on Rails Web applications
- Experience building RESTful API endpoints
- Experience with relational databases including MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with document/object based databases including Redis or MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Job ID: 354469 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!