Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
Act as senior consultant using advanced industry knowledge to provide SAP project, upgrade, and enhancement support to customers.
Applicant can be located in any U.S. city and must be willing to travel up to 50%.
Implement/Support the following Sales and Distribution (SD) functionality:
- Sales Order Processing/Order Management
- Transportation and Shipment Costing
- Available to Promise
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client Deliverables
- Document client sales and distribution requirements and map to appropriate SAP solutions;
- Configure the SAP Sales and Distribution solution and perform initial testing;
- Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization;
- Test the SAP solution for accuracy and fulfillment of sales and distribution requirements;
- Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution;
- Support end users during hyper care immediately after go-live for the new SAP Sales and Distribution solution; and
- Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
- Internal Deliverables
- Support presales activities and team with proposal development and assure Request for Proposals responses are in line with SD solution;
- Serve as escalation point for SD support service;
- Act as liaison between offshore technical SD consultants and customer;
- Provide oversight and advisory services in the WM solution working with other itelligence colleagues as necessary;
- Mentor colleagues working with the SD solution.
Exhibit the following consulting competencies:
- Leadership: Display a positive and motivating approach; lives People Values and lets this be seen
- Relationship/Partner Management: Can professionally and/or personally respond to the individual needs of the customer and create a relationship of trust
- Communication: Positively influences through their own personality; is accepted at various levels as an appropriate partner in discussions; has a calm approach in stressful situations in which they take responsibility; has great personal integrity
- Result Orientation: Accepts responsibility for own tasks and projects, and manages these in terms of quality, productivity and resources
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) related to sales and/or marketing, such as a degree in sales, marketing, or a related field of study;
- 5 years of SAP SD project implementation experience/support OR Master’s degree and 3 years of experience
- 2 years integration experience with other process areas
- 2 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects/support
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Delivery Processing and other Logistics Execution knowledge/experience
- Variant Configuration Experience and Service Management
- Enhancements and user-exits in areas of functional expertise
- S/4 HANA 1610 or 1709 exposure and/or training
- Fiori experience
- Upgrade, Roll-out, and implementation projects
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
No third-party applications will be accepted.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.