- 2+ years of experience relevant to this position
- 1+ years of SAP Basis required
- 1+ Years of HANA architect, design and project experience will be a plus
- Experience in installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting components like ERP, BW, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, PI, Solution Manager etc. in both UNIX and Windows environments on various database flavors like HANA, Oracle, SQL, DB2 etc. a plus
- Experience performing system migrations both homogeneous and heterogeneous environment.
- Has been involved is various full life cycle implementations
- Knowledge in both Unix, Linux, and Wintel OS administration
- Experience with other ERP packages or middleware packages a plus
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Must be a team player and be sensitive to client's needs. Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure
- Experience developing/writing technical documentation
- SAP BASIS/NetWeaver certification a plus
- Consulting experience, Experience with Big 4 would be a plus.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you o your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.