YASH is looking for future Leaders and Top Performers who are experienced, organized, and ambitious with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic.
Role: SR. SAP Prog/Project Managers
Duration: Full Time with Yash
Location: Candidates from Mid West/East Coast preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
•15+yrs Years of SAP hands on Experience in any of the core SAP modules ( Finance or Logistics)
Minimum 7-8 years of Project/ Program/ Delivery Management experience, having knowledge on PMO and directly or indirectly involved in PMO activities is desirable
• Minimum of 4-5 full SAP E2E implementation experience in Project/Program Manager role. Should able to successfully manage multiple engagements and large teams.
• Should have strong Knowledge on S4 HANA concepts for conversion, brownfield and Greenfield implementations.
• Strong customer management skills and ability to lead discussions into opportunities.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
• Very proactive in identifying and communicating potential risks, issues and project concerns.
• Timely tracking of project and program budgets, identify the scope creep and able to convert them to change orders for further budget approvals
• Very Good analytical, communication skills, documentation skills, open communicator, with a strong customer focus
• Able to lead and manage very Sr. level project team members and drive them to deliver the project deliverables without any delays.
• Audit oversight of key engagements, monitoring the SLA’s and implementing corrective measures
• Identify and actively manage engagement risks with escalation as necessary
• Support Practice initiatives in building best practice process and benchmarks
Rewarding Compensation Plan: Base Salary plus generous commission plan with unlimited potential earnings
Please email your resume to jerry.thompson@ yash.com