Senior SAP SD - FMS/CAR/AFS or IS Retail, Consultancy, New York, California, USA.
The ideal Senior SD Consultant is responsible for participating in the planning, development, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP applications and the functional areas of an SAP package. The ideal candidate will be assigned to project teams and utilize a variety of client/server platforms. Collaborate with client staff, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer s activities. The ideal candidate is competent to perform work at the highest technical level within this job family.
- Minimum 6 years of SAP SD implementation experience
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and provide clear recommendations. Must have the ability to communicate with business users; to understand business requirements, frame the problem and provide a solution within the SD environment
- Must have at least three full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation projects (Project Preparation till Go-Live). At least one of these end-to-end implementation projects must have been an AFS project. At least one of these must be as a Lead SD Consultant.
- Proficient in the implementation of the Order To Cash cycle in SAP, including AFS experience
- Strong understanding of all types of order processing models, including B2B, B2C, EDI
- Business knowledge and solution design experience in all areas of the Order To Cash cycle, including order processing, credit management, licensing and commissions, direct ship, third-party orders, VAS, multi-store orders, EDI, ASN s, integration with warehouse systems, UCC128 labels, and customer invoicing
- Ability to see the big picture in providing a solution, taking into consideration the impact to SAP, non- SAP systems, and business process impacts
- Deep experience and knowledge of key integration points between SD and the MM and FICO modules.
- Strong leadership & organizations skills
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of SD consultants and customer resources
- Must possess the ability to accurately estimate their team s work and manage work packages to meet the work deadlines.
- Customer service and support mindset, ideally with prior customer support/service experience
- Significant technology solution experience, including with SAP, ideally SAP AFS, including requirements, implementations, testing, etc.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be comfortable working in a multicultural, diverse environment.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this is of interest.