We are looking for a Senior SAS Developer for our direct client for a long term Project at Washington, DC. The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format.
The client is seeking a Senior SQL Query Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. SAS, SQL, Database, Unix shell scripting or other scripting languages like Perl/Python) to support business requirements.
- Analyze business requirements; generate technical specifications to design and implement software components and applications related to database query, data validation/summarization and report generation.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. SAS, SQL, Database, Unix shell scripting or other scripting languages like Perl/Python) required.
- Hands on experience in performing data query, validation and summarization in one or more database systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.) required.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC preferred.
- Hands on experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Service) databases preferred.
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.