Network Voice MS Teams Engineer
Portland, Oregon- Remote Till Covid
- experience in MS Teams Online, Office 365 or UCC technology position in Enterprise voice estates of 5,000 seats and above.
- Experienced in working with large geographically dispersed teams
- Rich hands on experience of build & troubleshooting of Microsoft Teams and AudioCodes CCE/SBC. Required knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory.
- Experience with replacing of legacy PBX systems by UC solutions.
- Hands on experience (build and Manage) on Microsoft UCC products.
- Fully competent with Microsoft TEAMS with enterprise voice feature.
- Excellent in-depth troubleshooting, analysing & managing the critical Incidents, Problem tickets with out of the box thought process.
- Experience in preparing complex Change, Major Planned/unplanned activities.
- Exposure of integration with IP PBX (Cisco & Avaya), PSTN Gateways (AudioCodes), SBC and CCE.
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: TDM, SIP, QoS, SBC, Codecs, Voice Recording and general IPT.
- Call / Contact Centre Technology and Cloud PBX.
- International voice and video strategy deployment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Collaboration suites and experience in managing Collaboration Technologies.
- Voice vendor skills such as Avaya, Polycom, Cisco, awareness and understanding
- Tools for Monitoring & Administration Gateways and Endpoints.
- Rich Experience in OVOC.
- Experience with Microsoft Security and Compliance functionality within MS Teams.
- Awareness of SIP, AD, Cloud, Virtualization, IP Networking, Recording Platforms etc
- Good knowledge in preparing RCA, Knowledge bank, SharePoint
- Rich experience in handling of large Implementation and support projects.
- Enablement, Management and support for existing cross-tenant tools (Office Groups, Teams Video portal, Delve, Sway, Power BI, etc)
- Strong advanced PowerShell skills.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Interacts well with diverse groups within function and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Additional Competencies:
- Identity Management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Microsoft System Center (VMM, OM, SM, Orchestrator).
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams (Required)
- ITIL (optional) AudioCodes ACA, ACP (Required)