· Support WAN, LAN and WLAN with a Cisco-centric infrastructure, routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching and Nexus data center, along with LAN / WAN design and implementation.
· Manage load balancing (DNS / DHCP / IP).
· Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
· Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN and data center products.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience with switching (capacity planning & VLAN’s), routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
· Experience with VPNs, Avaya VoIP, SIP trunking, Cisco wireless deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco data center switching, security methodology, load balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.