Our client is a market leader in Software Development of Web and Mobile products based here in the Addison area, is experiencing tremendous growth, and is hiring a Senior Information Security Analyst! Their distinctive market position is founded on exceptional web product offerings. Their technical breadth, deep industry knowledge, and their 'one team' approach is throughout their organization. Their people are the key to our success, which is why we seek to recruit and retain the most talented individuals in all regions.
Check out the YouTube Link! https://tinyurl.com/7w75jf4z
The Senior Information Security Analyst will join a web team as they design, develop, and deploy its next set of Web Products. The candidate is expected to understand the web development cycle, where they utilize the agile methodology.
Your Impact to the Enterprise will be:
- Assist in building the strategic development and rapid enterprise integration of cyber capabilities and tools to defend our networks, systems, and information.
- Performing enterprise access control functions including cloud access management.
- Use end point detection tools, such as Beyond Trust, to monitor compliance with acceptable use policies and threat detection.
- Coordinating with engineering, business, and technical subject matter specialists to identify and mitigate Information Security issues and incidents.
- Perform security monitoring and follow up on alerts from Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Perform the role of an analyst in the Incident Management process, utilizing Extended Detection & Response (EDR) tools for detection and response.
- Assist with penetration testing of web-facing applications and configure and run Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools for vulnerability assessment.
- Review network access controls and make recommendations to improve security and segregation of duties.
- Perform cyber and technical threat analyses.
- Research new data security trends to remain up to date with current events and new threats in data security. Pursue continuous learning and development as another means of remaining remain up to date.
- Maintain Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Perform Risk Assessment in accordance with ISO-27001 requirements and develop appropriate Risk Treatment Plans by working with asset owners.
We can get you an interview if you have:
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience, focusing on Security related actions.
- Possess one or more information security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, AWS certification.
- Solid experience securing and monitoring IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments.
- Ability to leverage expertise in cyber data and information, analyze and identify data requirements, use specialized tools and services, and develop/utilize threat intelligence.
- Hands-on experience using scripting/automating tools such as PowerShell, Python, and operating Active Directory and enterprise authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience with AWS security architecture and Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) strongly preferred.
- Experience with pen testing and operation of DAST preferred.
- Experience with Cylance, Beyond Trust and other EDR tools preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are required.
- Candidates must have functional and technical expertise, consistency, and quality in their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or relevant work experience
Why you’ll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: