This is a position in our Cyber Security Operation Center and reports to the Director of Security Operations. This job is currently remote. Position is for the day shift. May include weekend work - Saturday, Sunday, and holidays that fall during the scheduled shift.
This job is for a lead cyber security analyst / incident responder who will perform in-depth analysis on security events, intrusion detection, malware analysis, threat hunting and all phases of security event monitoring and incident response. Job will require complete monitoring, triage and incident response functions in a combined SOC/CIRT environment. Will use advanced SOC / CIRT security platforms and processes on a daily basis. Training will be given on specific platforms, however candidate should be an expert in SOC / CIRT processes and general platforms already. Job will entail working closely with team members to run an investigation from start to finish, ensuring collaboration with any appropriate teams and stakeholders at all levels, There will be occasional presentations, audit support and regular documentation of investigations and project deliverables so strong verbal and written communications skills are critical.
8-11 Years Experience in Cyber Security required.
This is currently a REMOTE day shift position in our SOC. May include weekend work on a Saturday or Sunday.
• Successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter with a highly inquisitive and analytic mindset.
• Relevant cybersecurity subject matter expertise – especially in information security, network security, security event triage, intrusion analysis, malware, computer networking TCP/IP, and anomalous behavior.
• Experience as a security operations center (SOC) analyst
• Experience and skills in: continuous monitoring, information security alerting, security event triage, intrusion analysis, threat trends, malware, and anomalous behavior.
• Demonstrated experience with security information and event management (SIEM), security orchestration and automated response (SOAR), and other security technologies
If your experience matches the above requirements, we encourage you to submit your resume to this job posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID, "MW12417".