VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for a Senior SOC Analyst for a long-term contract with our direct client. This role is remote, until it is deemed safe to return to the office. At that time, the position will be located in Washington, DC.
There are currently two openings:
- 1 night shift (11pm-7am)
- 1 can be either night shift and day shift (7am-3:30pm)
This role requires the following experience:
- • Experience as a security operations center (SOC) analyst
• Experience and skills in: continuous monitoring, information security alerting, security event
triage, intrusion analysis, threat trends, malware, and anomalous behavior.
• Demonstrated experience with security information and event management (SIEM), security
orchestration and automated response (SOAR), and other security technologies
- NEED STRONG ANALYTIC BACKGROUND, INCIDENT RESPONSE, AND FORENSIC MITIGATION/REMEDIATION
- Experience across the following technologies / skills:
- Minor attack framework
- incident response
- Synthesized information
- Remediation skills
If your experience matches the above requirement, we would love to speak with you! We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference "MW12451".