Role and Responsibilities
• Manage, Configure, Maintain, Monitor, and Design
o Microsoft SQL Server clusters and cluster objects
o Microsoft SQL Server relational databases
o Microsoft SQL Server ETL and DTS packages
o Microsoft T-SQL views, queries, and procedures
• Understanding of
o Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
o Microsoft SQL Server Report Services (SSRS)
• Respond to telephone, electronic mail, and/or walk-in requests for support for all systems and equipment within the IT environment.
• Maintain maintenance records and perform follow-ups as required for routine preventive and on-demand maintenance on servers, workstations and related equipment.
• Perform, Configure, Monitor, and Maintain software backups, updates, recoveries, and devices.
• Monitor all enterprise wide servers and services.
• Provide corrective maintenance/troubleshooting for hardware and software malfunctions.
• Manage and Monitor Windows 2003+ Active Directory, integrated DNS servers and multi-master zones, and WINS servers and replication infrastructure.
• Monitor replication between global catalogs and domain controllers using approved tools.
• Update and execute disaster recovery process, procedures and policies.
• Provide SME level troubleshooting on file server, IIS, SharePoint, MSSQL, VMware, CITRIX, and in-house application operations.
• Provide design and maintenance support for SAN and load balanced clusters.
• Analyze and diagnose system failures to determine their causes and make written recommendations for corrective action.
• Establish effective operational procedures and work instructions.
• Provide installation, testing and maintenance of Operating System and applications Software.
• Modify and Execute Processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work Instructions (WI), troubleshooting guides and tools.
• Analyze the security weaknesses and vulnerabilities of new GOTS and COTS application software recommending solutions as needed.
• Document procedures taken to research, assess, troubleshoot, test, and resolve support and assistance in designated ticket tracking system (ITSM Remedy).
• Complete trouble tickets using applicable software, policy, and procedures.
• Manage, Configure, Maintain, and Install server, workstation, and related equipment hardware, software, and operating systems in a mixed blade, rack mount, and virtual environment.
• Provide design recommendations and support documentation on existing and new architecture.
• Knowledge of various scripting languages with the ability to audit existing scripts or create new.
• Lead small teams of staff for successful project execution.
• Create project and task plans for infrastructure projects and changes.
• Support Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCOM, and PM driven systems.
• Assist all lower support tiers with any escalated user requests or incidents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
• CompTia Security+ CE or CISSP in good standing
• Current (within past 05 years) computing environment certification; Ex. Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
o 10 years of technical experience last 07 years in System Network/Administration
o Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ (05 years)
o Microsoft SQL Server Clustering 2008+ (03 years)
o Microsoft Failover or Always On Clustering 2012+ (03 years)
o Microsoft Windows Server 2003+ (08 years)
o Microsoft SharePoint 2007+ (01 years)
o Microsoft IIS (02 years)
o VMware 4.x+ (02 years)
o IAVM Compliance (02 years)
• Active TS SSBI; SCI Eligible
Vienna, VA, 22182