Senior Solution Specialist - Senior SQL Database Administrator
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Project Management Analyst who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Looking for a strong SQL Server administrator, Microsoft Access Subject Mater expert. Perform data manipulations and SQL coding to capture functionality requirements of an application that is currently used for Software release management team. Must be a team player, availability to attend occasional on call for deployment rotation, availability to support customer after work hours on emergency calls. Must be proficient with Visio, Microsoft Office, Access, Microsoft project and SQL+.
• Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to software application solutions
• Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
• Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment with project delivery documentation
• Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
• Experience with JIRA or other software development tools used by agile teams
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Required & Certifications
• Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
• 4+ years Microsoft SQL Server (MS SQL Server) experience
• Comp TIA Security + Certification
• Information System Security Certification
• 4+ years operating in a DOD environment
• Top Secret or Secret Clearance
• Willingness to live and work in the Gilbert, area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.