Senior SQL Database Developer
Piper Companies is searching for a Senior SQL Database Developer in McLean, Virginia (VA) to support our client, one of the country's strongest and most stable financial institutions. The Senior SQL Database Developer will be hands-on and have extensive experience with MS SQL server.Responsibilities for the Senior SQL Database Developer:
Requirements for the Senior SQL Database Developer:
- Support all database related tasks and identify business requirements based on customer needs.
- Design and develop data models, database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages as part of the solution.
- Design and code complex stored procedures, and SSIS packages that will transform raw data in various forms.
- Perform independent data analysis and create end-to-end results or resolutions.
Compensation for the Senior SQL Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with reporting solutions, SQL databases and data preparation tools.
- 5-8 years of work experience creating and implementing SSIS packages and writing SQL scripts.
- Ability to condense highly technical subject matter and effectively communicate.
This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
Competitive salary up to $120,000 annually with PTO, and Holiday pay offered
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
Sql database, sql server database, senior sql server database developer, sql developer, sql server integration services, sql database developer, SSIS, SQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, sql scripts, SSRS, sql server reporting services, t-sql, sql azure, sql cloud, rdms, relational database management system, data analysis, data model, database objects, computer science, information technology, software engineering, PTO, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k.