NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES! U.S. CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Only candidates local to the Texas region will be considered. Our client will not pay relo nor will they pay travel to interview on site, no phone or skype interviews. Local to the Dallas area is highly preferred. Client will sponsor!
Full time need in Dallas for a Senior SQL Developer. Responsible for writing efficient SQL code on the company SQL Server 2012/2016 databases. As a member of company’s Product Development team, the Senior SQL Developer will be exposed to hands on development of front end web pages in addition to writing SQL code. The position will also expose individuals to complete Software Development Life Cycle.
• Creating complex queries on large data sets
• Creating stored procedures, triggers, and functions
• Generating code to extract, transform and load data
• Performance tuning of queries
• Develop and design database objects, such as tables, indexes, constraints, etc.
• Analyze query execution plans and optimize database code
• Be able to work with development, QA, business teams and at times directly with customers
• Research and develop new ways to improve existing functionality
• Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
•Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001 requirements by complying with the Quality Policy and procedures and meeting QMS objectives
• All employees have a professional duty to provide any information related to security issues, incidents or situations that present a potential security risk to the ISO Team, company Management or their Supervisor
• Other tasks and projects as directed by supervisors
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server Fundamentals
• Extensive knowledge of T-SQL; writing complex queries, stored procedures and functions
• Knowledge of web development, including C# or VB.NET a plus
• Thorough understanding of database modeling
•Knowledge and experience with database design, performance tuning, query optimization, indexes, data migration tools, and data analysis
•Capability to lead projects, as well as be able to work in a team environment
•Provide examples of quality work from previous projects
•Demonstrate personal initiative
•Solid verbal and written communication skills
•Strong organizational skills
•Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
•Solid analytical and problem solving ability
•Desire to assume increasing levels of leadership responsibility.
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES! U.S. CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Only candidates local to the Texas region will be considered. Our client will not pay relo nor will they pay travel to interview on site, no phone or skype interviews. Local to the Dallas area is highly preferred.
1595 North Central Expressway Richardson, TX, 75080Contact