RCM's client is a leading global provider of insurance and reinsurance who recognizes that their success is derived directly from those whose contributions matter most: our people. As such, they are looking to expand their IT team in their Charlotte, NC office location with top talent as per the job description provided below.
Our client is seeking a Sr SQL Developer
for their Purchase, NY 10577 6 Months Plus Contract.
No Third Parties Please.
There would be in person interview after Phone interview.
Please forward your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgMain areas of responsibility:
- Develop complex queries and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Understand and analyze requirements to develop, test, configure and deploy complex SSIS packages. Use of SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016 experience to implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet requirements
- Evaluate large and complex data sets
- Troubleshoot SSIS packages to address critical production issues.
- Assist application developers in refining complex queues and performance tuning
- Create tables, assign permissions, import data, perform app configurations, etc.
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage source code versioning and deployments
- Stay knowledgeable with the latest advances in SQL Server and other data technologies
- 7+ years development experience with Microsoft SQL Server including recent experience with 2014, 2016, and/or 2017
- 7+ Years' experience coding T-SQL including the use of dynamic SQL
- 5-7 Years of SSIS development experience in developing ETL applications
- Data warehouse development experience using SSIS/SQL best practices including the development of reconciliation and validation frameworks
- Working knowledge of best practices for loading data into normalized and/or Star schemas
- Experience with best practice SSIS design patterns
- Demonstrated skill and ability in interfacing programmatically with a variety of enterprise systems
- Familiarity with source code management systems (TFS)
- Experience with development in other aspects of the Microsoft BI Stack - SSAS/SSRS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations
- Quick learner
- Analytical, Problem Solving, creative thinking and design skills
- Clearly demonstrated sense of urgency and bias for action
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Interested/qualified candidates must be able to pass related drug and background screening.
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies, (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. RCMT encourages applicants of all ages.