Vector Talent is seeking a Project Manager to support our client in Falls Church.
The Service Technician will test, troubleshoot and repair all aspects of our security systems including access control, CCTV, and video systems at customer sites. To that end, the Service Technician interacts directly with the client, client representatives, other contractors and personnel to ensure a successful service and repair solutions. The Service Technician will ensure that service orders are completed accurately and on time, and that these services meet or exceed client expectations
• Service and repair access control, security components and CCTV.
• Interface with customers to insure their complete confidence in the System.
• Verify completed work is documented accurately and consult with manager to resolve discrepancies.
• Maintain company-owned vehicles, tools, equipment and individual tool issue.
• Maintain and protect building keys to customer buildings.
• All other duties as reasonably assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Five years of experience in the alarm, access control, CCTV and Networking.
• Work history must display stability and consistent attendance.
• Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility and carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision.
• Knowledge of building codes pertaining to construction, fire and electrical systems.
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
• Networking, Computers, Alarm systems, Access Controls and CCTV.
• Aptitude in basic programming
• Thorough knowledge installation techniques.
• Solid understanding of PIR technology, Doppler theory and AC/DC theory.
• Thorough knowledge of electronic testing equipment, hand and power tools.
• Proficient with MS Windows 7, MS Word & MS Excel
• Must successfully complete Training curriculum.
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to use metering devices.
• Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, and carry tools and equipment not to exceed seventy-five pounds.
• Must be able to distinguish colors.
• Ability to write and maintain accurate and concise daily records.
• Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
• Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
• Must be available to work overtime, weeknights, and/or weekends as needed.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the US
Vector Talent Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.
1577 Spring Hill Rd Ste 220 Vienna, VA, 22182