Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The ADAS/AD is currently seeking a Senior SW Engineer in the mapping team who is passionate about solving problems for L2/3/4 cars with a strong background in software design and embedded systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Work in a world-class Autonomous Driving and ADAS team
- Integrate and build mapping software stack with the overall ADAS system
- Contribute to the systems requirements and identify performance metrics for individual components
- Work closely with other teams to ensure a seamless and robust implementation and deployment of mapping products for ADAS
- Build and extend ADAS software testing infrastructure to support development
- Support the production validation and verification of the mapping pipeline
- BS or Masters in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in developing high quality software in one or more of the following areas related to mapping and navigation for ADAS / AD
- Strong C++ programming experience and in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming, spatial algorithms and data structures
- Experience with real time operating systems (QNX,Ubuntu etc)
- Experience with CAN and Automotive Ethernet communication protocols
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills, and experience in working in agile development teams
- Experience with HD/SD maps and or GPS/IMU
- Experience with languages like Java and Python
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Track record of delivering Robotics or AV software product. Knowledge of Middleware systems like ROS
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.