We are looking to hire for a minimum 12 month contract assignment (possible up to 24 month total duration) a Contract SailPoint Architect /Engineer / Consultant to support our client project with a US Government Agency. The location is downtown Washington DC. The Consultant must have been involved in a few SailPoint IdentityIQ / IIQ Implementation.
Here is the job description:
IT Security professional with a background working with SailPoint software solutions. Individuals will need a strong background in IT security, and ability to convert business requirements into technical documents, create build map rules in IdentityIQ, edit email templates integrated into security functions, and build and support application connectors from IdentityIQ (IIQ) to other endpoint application repositories (i.e. LDAP, TDS, AD or databases). Individual must have outstanding oral and written communications skills and have a solid understanding of computer security systems in an integrated application environment.
Key Activities for this role include:
- Build and Support Application Connectors from IIQ to various endpoint application repositories (LDAP, TDS, AD, JDBC relational Databases, IMS Databases etc.):
- IIQ Application Connector development using : IIQ Specific Java Bean Shell Coding, CSV Parsing, SQL queries
- Familiar with various SailPoint concepts like identities, account aggregation, refresh, rules, correlation, manager correlation, multiplexing, escalation, revocation and integration configuration development
- Good knowledge of existing SailPoint APIs and implementation experience of these APIs in LCM workflows, tasks, rules etc.
- SailPoint report and task development
- Create Build Map Rules (Pre/Post-Iterate Rules and Rule Libraries):
- Create JAVA Bean Shell rules for each of the above applications to ensure entitlements are properly identified, marked up and displayed within the application: Skill (Java Bean Shell, knowledge of SailPoint Java Objects exposed through application)
- Application integration in SailPoint IIQ using different types of connectors. Development experience of various connector rules like build map rule, customization rule, pre-iterate rule etc.
- Knowledge of SailPoint access certification process and various rules like pre-delegation, exclusion, etc. for access certification customization
- IIQ Email Template Updates:
- Edit Email templates to be business friendly: Skill (XML, HTML)
- IIQ Task Tuning:
- Create Aggregation Tasks within IIQ: Skill (IIQ Configuration, Bean Shell)
- Tune Aggregation Tasks: Skill (IIQ Configuration, Bean Shell, knowledge of applications task is leveraging)
- LCM form and workflow design and development experience in SailPoint IIQ:
- Design and development of quicklinks, workflow, forms, rules and email templates to implement complex business process in IIQ.
- LCM provisioning using Integration Config and custom Java code to various application repositories (LDAP, TDS, AD ,JDBC Databases etc.)
Please email me your resume should you have an interest in this project .