Senior Sales Executive-IT Services (IT Staff Augmentation, Managed Projects)
Location: SF Bay Area.
Over the last 15 years, WinMax has worked with FORTUNE, SMB & Startup clients, providing value-driven talent and managed services with unwavering professionalism.
Through our MaxTalent and MaxManaged Services we have been delivering high-quality staffing, consulting, and development solutions. Our customers appreciate how efficiently we have provided and managed critical talent. Our employees enjoy a great experience on their engagements, delivering on challenging projects for our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Professional who can successfully manage and grow WinMax's presence with new customers. The person should be passionate and excited to provide Staffing services to our customers.
They must have a proven history of achieving Sales Goals, as we are only seeking the highest caliber of sales professionals. Must have prior experience in sales, business development and/or marketing in the Staffing and Consulting industry.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree a plus but not required.
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Sales and Business Development in Staffing, Technology and Business Consulting or Professional Services.
- Proven track record in meeting Sales quotas, breaking into new customer accounts and developing existing customer accounts.
- Develop strategic account plans for key corporate accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Manage communication between the clients and WinMax. Proactively meet with clients on their changing business needs.
- Conduct introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of WinMax’s Staffing and Consulting Services.
- Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating Senior Management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles, and potential revenue. Updates are done using CRM.
- Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Generate sales through focused planning and communication through the successful execution of the sales cycle.
- Compensation Includes: Industry Competitive Salary, Great Performance Bonus Plan, Medical Benefits.