Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across US, Canada, and delivery canters in India. Exavalu has a fast-growing Salesforce practice. We’re trusted partners to leading Insurance carriers on Digital transformation and modernization. We’re looking to add competent technology professionals to join our Salesforce practice in this exciting journey. We offer competitive pay with bonuses & benefits, certification programs on Digital platforms like Guidewire, Salesforce, MuleSoft, AWS.
We have been ranked by Consulting magazine as “Best Company to Work For” in 2021 and have been attracting the best talent in the industry.
Senior Salesforce Developer (API Integration Layering) 100% Remote Mode of Employment: Fulltime Salesforce Certifications +
1. Participate in story grooming/refinement sessions with Product Owners, leveraging knowledge of the platform to clarify requirements.
2. Estimate level of effort for stories and/or epics based on business requirements and your knowledge of the platform.
3. Design custom Force.com applications with guidance from the Technical Architect.
4. Build custom Force.com applications.
5. Develop automations using process builders, flows or triggers.
6. Integrate Salesforce applications with REST API endpoints from other back-end systems to populate data in Salesforce.
7. Write test classes to ensure test coverage for apex classes.
8. Write batch processes.
9. Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
10. Actively participate in design and sprint planning sessions, offering relevant solutions and input.
11. Participate actively in all Scrum events.
12. Other responsibilities as assigned.
1. Minimum 6 years of experience as a Salesforce developer required.
2. 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer Science, Information Technology or related
4. Knowledge of the Declarative development model in Salesforce required.
5. Demonstrated understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications required.
6. Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL is a plus.
7. Working with Data Loader or various ETL tools is a plus.
8. Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs is a plus.