Atrilogy Solutions Group-s direct client is searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer/Administrator
to join their team in Anaheim, CA
on a direct hire, full-time
basis. This position requires that this Administrator has 3-5 years within the Salesforce Service Cloud channel and other add-on products, including the continual development and ongoing daily management of a premiere sales and customer support operation.
Administrate Salesforce -out of the box- configurations and design, implement customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project requirements and operational efficiency. We are seeking a candidate that is a solution provider as well as a proficient Administrator. Experience in coding using APEX highly desired. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and Business Decision Makers. Qualifications:
- 5+ years- experience as a Salesforce Administrator with junior to mid-level development experience.
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Service Cloud Unlimited, In-Box, Partner Communities.
- Development of custom objects within Salesforce.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with CRM applications and relational database applications in financial services.
- A proven track record within sales operations, data management and salesforce administrative support is required.
- Provides system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, EXCEL, JSON, ETL, APIs & Connectors to SF, knowledge of Web Services, testing tools and environments, release processes and management.
- Possess both technical and functional skills, i.e. capable of interpreting business requirements to technical application. Produces systems and workflow diagrams.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation/release processes.
- Experience or knowledge of creating custom reports and dashboards within Salesforce platform.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology.
- Exposure / Experience with Visualforce, Force.com, third party integrations, telephony integration, API gateway integrations, and import / export to databases a plus.
- APEX knowledge required.
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- Experience with BitBucket, Jira, Gitlab, TFS preferred.
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
Duties will include the development and implementation of the new system, ongoing daily support and maintenance, enhancements of the internal Salesforce instance, and continuous improvement in operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements. In this role you will communicate with managers, end-users, and other IT teams to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment. Duties may include development using APEX as part of enhancements. We operate in a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing business objectives and growth.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Perform development tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with various internal business departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Coordinate and support third party Apps (Conga, DocuSign, etc.) integration and upgrades.
- Monitor user adoption and provide training, and/or input to trainers.
- Manage accounts and profiles within Salesforce.
- Perform development tasks, testing and release packaging, validation.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA-s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation-s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.