**US Citizen or Green Card only**
Salesforce Developer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of system modifications and enhancements as well as production support and maintenance of Salesforce Service Cloud, CPQ, and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Spends majority of their time working on day-to-day Salesforce related development tasks
• Has in-depth domain expertise in multiple areas that are critical to the business and works independently with minimal supervision
• Is a Salesforce Platform expert and understands when it is appropriate to implement standard vs custom solutions.
• Leads Salesforce related architectural and solution discussions
• Seeks to expand their knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies and best-practices.
• Analyze, recommend, and implement Salesforce tools
• Proactively analyses existing internal/external design, architecture and development practices and can appropriately articulate when a change is needed, explaining the "why", "what" and "how"
• Mentors and educates others regarding Salesforce development methodologies, best practices and tools
• Performs code reviews and is actively involved in deployment processes
• Engages in conversations and shadowing sessions with end-users to understand their line of business
• Keeps aware of integrated product developments within Salesforce as well as 3rd party applications (App Exchange)
• Relies on instructions, guidelines, policies, and procedures to perform day to day tasks
• Relies on research and domain expertise to work on technical projects
• Keeps projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time for self, as well as junior team members
• Assists in developing project estimates and plans for self and junior team members
• 6+ years software development experience (C#, Visual Basic, Java, Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, etc.)
• 3+ years Salesforce development experience
• Advanced experience using Salesforce platform, tools and languages
• Advanced understanding of the Software Development Life cycle
• Understanding of the CI/CD tool sets and solutions (Jenkins, Git, VS Code, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, etc...)
• Advanced experience using ETL tools
• Advanced experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
• Advanced experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.