Our local CGI team in Charlotte, NC is growing, and we're looking to add a Senior Salesforce Developer with experience in Community Cloud. As a senior Salesforce developer, you will collaborate with team members to design and develop a new, global Community Cloud solution using the Salesforce platform.
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team--professionals like you! For this reason, we strive to create a stimulating environment where you can excel at what you do, and have various opportunities to continually learn, share knowledge, innovate and progress toward your career aspirations.This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class IT company, for a permanent position in the Charlotte metro area providing leading IT services to local enterprise clients. Your future duties and responsibilities
* Engage with business stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage the salesforce communities functionality
* Develop and maintain larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions
* Create and maintain Visualforce pages, new custom objects, and new validation and workflow rules
* Configure Salesforce.com and integrate with third party tools as needed; Map, migrate and integrate data into new solutions
* Write clean code and produce clear, supporting documentation
* Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the organization
* Be part of a fast-paced Agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* At least five years' experience on Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex, with at least three years of experience on Community Cloud
* Demonstrated ability to recognize needs, analyze requests, and propose the best solution
* Solid knowledge of Salesforce development tools, e.g. Apex, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging
* Strong understanding of database management and Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules
* Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer certification
* Scrum or Agile methodology experience is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects (SME)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Development (Loc)
* Agile / Collaborative Method