The Sales and Service Technology division supports client facing systems, sales support systems, and service systems. Salesforce.com is the foundation of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems used by the Sales Technology team. Schwab has 14 Salesforce orgs, including the CRM Retail org, which supports sales for our Retail Branches. The CRM Retail org has automated integrations with many other Schwab systems.
As a member of the CRM Retail Sales Technology team, you will be immersed in a collaborative, innovative, and technically challenging environment. As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for design, development, and delivery of Salesforce artifacts. We're looking for team members that are eager to learn and implement new technologies and provide outstanding CRM solutions. What you are good at
What you have
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects developed
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development and integration plans
Why work for us?
- 8+ years IT experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I & II preferred
- Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented Programming methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
- Experience working with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework)
- Firm understanding of Force.com development best practices Configuration and Customization framework of Salesforce.com in User Configuration, Security & Visibility Features such as OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Custom Settings & Metadata Setup
- Strong Apex Unit Testing skills.
- Design and implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Financial Services Cloud is a plus.
- Financial Services / Retail Brokerage, Call Center experience is a plus
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.