SCOPE OF POSITION:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Design, prototype, build, document and support solutions for the Salesforce.com CRM to meet business needs, including configurations, customizations and integrations. Design and develop component level solutions to increase programming productivity
- Develop and adhere to best practices for coding, documentation and deployment of code to production. Work with business users and team to review operational processes, identify inefficiencies, implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations and identify opportunities for automation.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Salesforce.com developers in creating well-architected solutions for internal and client facing processes and solutions
- Take a lead role with development team to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component development and other necessary UI technologies.
- Work with IT internal teams and vendors on developing and maintaining system integrations involving Salesforce and applications that integrate with Salesforce, including CPQ, ERP and other external vendor systems and data integrations.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for design specifications, project plans and deployments.
- Provide support for the production environment including incident management and resolution. Work closely with business users to resolve ongoing functional issues.
- Participate in software development using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely and thorough solutions to customer problem
- Assist in dividing projects into tasks and managing the allocation of work across the development team
- Establish and maintain constructive, productive and strong business relationships with established client base or prospects Proactively research, present, and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce release.
- Support special projects as required
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor s degree in Computer or engineering discipline and/or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years application development and design experience
- 8+ years of industry experience developing applications on the Force.com platform, using APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL and Lightning, and using tools such as Eclipse Force.com IDE, Dataloader, Demand Tools. Jenkins is a plus.
- Development using Salesforce Lightning Design System is a must. Must be fluent in Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages, Lightning Component framework and other necessary UI technologies.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com using REST/SOAP API's. Experience integrating Salesforce with Oracle is a plus
- Strong understanding and demonstrated knowledge of best practices for code development and deployment.
- Salesforce communities experience is a plus.
- Strong communications skills - able to communicate with technical/ non-technical people.
- Comfortable developing code in an agile environment.
- 2+ years of customer support and client facing experience.
- Experience working with off-shore teams a plus.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience. Advanced Certification (DEV-501) is highly preferred
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience is preferred
- Mobile development experience with Salesforce is a plus