Title: Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR Area
Type: Contract to Hire
At IGNW (formerly InfoGroup Northwest), we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose IGNW because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment, to offer highly competitive compensation and to offer full benefits packages including medical, Flexible Spending Accounts, dental and vision. If you would like to learn more, join our team, or explore how IGNW can benefit your business, please reach out today!!
We re looking for someone to provide expertise across the Salesforce spectrum, such as architecture, development & configuration. This hands-on leader will report to the Director of Technology Operations and be directly responsible for ongoing oversight of all activities related to client s Salesforce implementation. Our client is currently migrating from Siebel CRM to Salesforce, and the team lead will also be a key contributor to that project.
- Lead teams of 3-5+ technical resources, including assignment of work, mentoring and coaching.
- Provides support to team members in solving problems, analyzing designs, and performing peer
- Works with team members to lead development of specifications and technical designs for
complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Designs code and unit tests to ensure code coverage across solutions.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with
each Salesforce Release.
- Provide 24x7 technical on-call support (2nd level) for Salesforce engineering team. With
minimal supervision, capable of taking an ambiguous, complex problem, finding a concrete
solution, and providing follow through to resolve the problem.
- Present technology architecture and solution overviews to executive-level audiences
Participates in hiring new team members.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service
Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce
and Lightning Components/Framework
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform
using Apex programming
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Declarative Development
- 3+ years programming Visualforce, APEX API, SOQL
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
- Understanding of Databases and SQL
- Experience with REST APIs
- Salesforce Developer I Certification
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database
concepts (including SOQL)
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the
- REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data Loader
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Salesforce Developer II Certification
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Experience
**No Corp to Corp or 3rd party resumes can be accepted for this position.**
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For - 3 years running
IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to hiring managers and job seekers. Check it out!
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io