VEGA IS HIRING - LOOKING FOR CONTRACT TO HIRE CANDIDATES! Actively searching on behalf of a "Big Four" organization, with a large scale Salesforce initiative.
This role is 100% remote and looking to interview right away!
This role is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Client will not provide sponsorship. Only candidates eligible to convert to perm, after 6 months on a W2, will be considered.
MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development.
• Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge
• Development/Hands on experience in Salesforce configuration experience and customization experience is a bonus. Having at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge would be added advantage.
• Develop unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
• Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader, Workbench and Data Import Wizard
• Ability to manage Salesforce security using Profiles, Permission sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Manual Sharing.
• Create Tabular, Summary, Joined and Matrix Salesforce Reports for Data Analysis. Scheduling Reports and Dashboards and maintaining the access to Report and Dashboard folders.
• Hands on experience to promote and deploy code using ANT tool and Change sets. Knowledge / Hands on experience using CI tools like GIT, Jenkins etc. is a plus.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Understand and Develop Salesforce solutions using Customization with support - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc., would be a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
• Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to speak with you. We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference JOB ID, "12698".