Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Type: Direct Hire- Full Time Employee
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce developer/Architect with strong development background. Must have strong Java/API. This person must have experience, HANDS on in architecting/building solutions in SFDC and/or on JAVA/API or other technologies. No remote work. This is a full-time role.
Job Summary :
Salesforce Developer/Architect with 4-5 years of experience building and supporting Salesforce applications using Lightning, Visual Force and Apex. Experience building Lightning components preferred. Systems integration knowledge to incorporate external data preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and test solutions on the Salesforce and Sales Cloud platform that meet business requirements
- Work with architects, developers and subject matter experts to understand requirements and translate them into salesforce solutions
- Develop, maintain and design new and existing salesforce processes
- Recommend changes to ensure continuous business process optimization
- Deploy scheduled builds to production utilizing ANT or Change Sets
- Build and support integrations between Salesforce and several Oracle and SQL based solutions
- Support day-to-day incident and support requests for a customized Sales Cloud solution with custom Lightning components, including issue analysis, resolution and troubleshooting
- Maintain configuration for profiles, roles, security, workflow rules, approval processes, etc.
- Assist with User Account creation
- Develop technical documentation
- Interact with other Technology teams throughout software lifecycle
Required Experience and Skills
- Proficiency in SFDC development environment including Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, SOSL, SOQL and Web Services
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce Platform and Sales Cloud
- 2-3 years of experience with Apex and Visual Force
- 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce and Sales Cloud administration and configuration
- Strong Expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's, Process Builder, Flows & Approval Processes & Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in deployment/ packaging using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing Integration Solutions using Web Service API's, REST and SOAP API 's
- Experience with data loads using Bulk API's
- Experience with full cycle SFDC implementation, from design through deployments
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery
To indicate your desire to be considered for this role, please complete and return this very brief questionnaire:
Work Authorization/VISA Status:
Expected Pay rate on C2C/W2:
Updated Resume and your experiences with above job description.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please remember the iSpace Referral Policy. If you refer your friends and we place them in any type of position, we will pay you a referral fee. When you refer someone, your names are linked in our data base. If we place them next week or 5 years from now, we will pay you a referral fee. There is no expiration date. We find our best people this way, so please assist your friends and make some money at the same time.
M. Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: 310-929-2426 | Fax: 310-563-3801
www.ispace.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
iSpace Inc | Suite 110, 2381 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245