What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love To See:
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science, MIS or similar
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the software development lifecycle with a focus on Development or Testing
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration testing
Impact You'll Make:
- Demonstrated experience defining a Test strategy approach and delivering test plans for either custom developed applications or SaaS platforms. Experience in coordinating User Acceptance Testing is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience defining standards and best practices, from a testing perspective, for large projects
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- A desire and willingness to learn Salesforce administration and development skills to support the team in a development capacity when necessary.
- In the first 90 days: You will join the engineering team of our CRM program to help deliver world class functionality to our Sales, Operations, and Marketing groups with a focus on ensuring consistent global processes. You will partner with our architecture team to finalize a robust testing strategy for the program and subsequently apply that strategy to produce test plans for integration and end to end testing. You will be responsible for defining testing standards and best practices, and subsequently ensuring that the program adheres to these practices. You will work closely with the business testing lead(s) to coordinate UAT efforts.
- Beyond 90 days: You will continue to evolve the test strategy, standards, best practices, and test plans. You will partner with the Testing Community of Practice to ensure the program aligns with any shifts in broader enterprise approach to testing. You will begin training in Salesforce admin skills and participate in admin and configuration activities for the program to work towards an admin certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Lead Engineer, Applications Programming