Company in McLean, VA is looking for
can be out of state candidates who would relocate/travel to McLean, VA
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE!
send resumes asap to email@example.com
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
Senior Systems Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities will be to lead systems engineering efforts on assigned projects associated with development of services and capabilities for the US Government for satellite constellation. This will involve both technical and programmatic teamwork with customers, client personnel and contractors. Duties will include:
Experience / Education Requirements:
Job Requirements: Participate in the full lifecycle of these communication services. This would include the end user equipment (and/or customer-built devices), the customer/mission requirements and needs, ability to direct development activities (to include oversight of subcontractors) when it comes to design elements and engineering. Responsible for systems engineering planning, scheduling, and execution to include requirements definition, allocation, system design, analyses and trade studies, hardware/software design oversight, system I&T and system verification.
Please send Qualified resumes asap to
Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!