We provide trading solutions at Schwab, building digital products and experiences to enable our customers in their financial journey. We are looking for Kanban Masters who are passionate about digital innovation and human interaction to join our growing teams. What you are good at
- You can ignite the room with your presence, yet you support the team as a servant leader
- You can coach and be coached, and you enjoy learning together
What you have
- Modeling the behaviors of an Agile leader and helping teams self-organize using agile principles and practices to meet their delivery objectives.
- Assisting teams with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition, and sizing
- Identifying and removing any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team's ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Enhancing productivity of Agile teams
- Organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other sprint-related meetings
- Guiding teammates to practice the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Creating information radiators and metrics to help the team and stakeholders understand their progress
- Interfacing and influencing distributed stakeholders (within the continental US and/or offshore if needed)
- Contributing to the organization and planning of the development schedule with identifiable platform dependencies, and major milestones
Why work for us?
- 7+ years of experience with SDLC Agile practices and leading complex product delivery in a large organization
- 7+ years of experience facilitating SCRUM
- 3+ years strong knowledge and working with Kanban practices (leading ceremonies, empowering teams, identifying coaching opportunities)
- Critical thinking, system thinking, and attention to details
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- High level of computer literacy; ability to learn new tools and products quickly
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.