**Remote start; eventual transition to onsite in McLean**
We're looking for a dedicated Senior Scrum Master to oversee several teams within a SAFe environment, leveraging mature Agile practices, hosting ceremonies, facilitating cross-functional communication, and coaching teams to the highest level of Agile maturity.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Senior Scrum Master:
Requirements of the Senior Scrum Master:
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of a unified product roadmap
- Work with product, ops, design, and tech stakeholders to identify dependencies
- Apply facilitation and dependency management techniques to drive delivery
- Ensure impediments are visible and tracked through to resolution
- Support team's automation/DevOps journey
- At least 3 years of Agile delivery experience using Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
- Strong grasp of Agile ceremonies, requirements, and methods
- Strong technical expertise with AWS, product delivery, technical deliverables, and the SDLC
- Demonstrated experience with Jira, Confluence, or related metric reporting tools
- Ability to speak to what metrics are needed for teams to be successful
- CSM required; additional AWS certifications are a plus
Job ID: 355643 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!