Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
The IT DevOps Intelligent Services team is looking for a result driven professional with experience working as an IT Project Manager or Scrum Master. The team's responsibilities are wide-ranging and change frequently from supporting individual Agile teams using various methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban) to developing and maintaining reporting on agile metrics across a large program. This position also requires helping these same teams to mature in these methodologies by coaching and mentoring.
The ideal candidate must have, excellent communication, coordination skills, and analysis skills, as well as strong presentation and organizational skills. The candidate will also have experience working and communicating with all levels of the company, as well as demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction. A working knowledge of an Agile project management tool (i.e. VSTS/Azure DevOps) is desired.Required Qualifications:
* 2-5 years experience in IT Project Management
* 2-5 years of experience with Agile development project
* Proven knowledge and understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
* Experience using an Agile project management tool (e.g. VSTS/Azure DevOps)
* Proven understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
* Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Project
* Visual Studio or other Agile project management toolsDesired Qualifications:
* Experience with Power BI, Excel, would be a strong plus.
* Lean methodologiesAbout GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.