Senior Security Administrator Job - Direct Hire
Pyramid Consulting Group currently has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Security Administrator Job in Brentwood, TN. This position will oversee the security review process for customers/ vendors and serve as the key liaison with the Legal Department in ensuring compliance initiatives. This position offers opportunities for long-term career advancement, exposure to new technologies, and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO policy. The ideal candidate would be a driven, self-starter with the ability to embrace change in fast-paced, dynamic environment.Senior Security Administrator Job Responsibilities:
Senior Security Administrator Job Requirements:
- Acts as a liaison between IT and internal counsel to ensure that key business and legal terms are adequately addressed.
- Completes customer security questionnaires and Risk Assessments.
- Reviews and assigns risk level(s) to all vendor security questionnaires and Risk Assessments.
- Interacts with upper management on a routine basis to present status summaries and recommendations.
- Drafts and reviews statements of work and other contractual business documents.
- Improves and revises processes and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintains an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Ensures that contractor follows legal requirements, security requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Conducts vendor Risk Assessments to analyze and mitigate risk(s).
- 5 -7 years of experience in IT Contract Management, IT Security, and Compliance.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to successfully communicate with business and technical management.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills with ability to maintain consistent attention to details.
- A desire to work closely with business and legal teams.
- Broad understanding of software development model and industry .
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you qualify for the Senior Security Administrator Job, please apply today for additional information.
Start planning for your tomorrow today with Pyramid's team of IT experts. We have the proven experience in executing projects with the mindfulness for scaling for future growth, planning with delivery. Most agencies say they can deliver staffing; we can deliver the deeper comprehension of the planning and impact.