Senior Security Architect- DevSecOps
Prime Team Partners is seeking an Experienced Security Architect / DevSecOps Engineer for a fulltime, direct hire position.
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer will lead the development of security requirements, conduct security design, compliance and risk assessments, review and document information security policies and procedures, and evaluate security vendors, services and technologies. Gather and translate requirements, design security solutions for engineering teams. Collaborate on road mapping enhancements and upgrades. Provide project leadership and mentor junior team members.
The right Architect for this position will be able to quickly understand our client's large, diverse and complex technology environment. Our client is a well-known e-commerce/platform company with a global presence and significant security risks and challenges at scale. Our client comprises several different, independent business units which each have their own security challenges and technology environments. If you are looking for a high profile architect role at a prestigious and well-known company, this may be the right fit for you.
• 7-10 years of experience in IT security or security engineering
• Experience designing and implementing security solutions & standards GRC
• Experience developing, designing and auditing secure coding standards, tools and vulnerabilities
• Experience with Cloud, application and CI/CD pipeline security
• Bachelors or Master's degree in technical/related area and security certifications CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc.
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. #Dice