Senior Security Engineer
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security (or related field)
* One or more security certification such as SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CISM, required
* Minimum 6 years- experience in Information Security
* Scripting/programming skills (Perl, Python, PowerShell) and familiarity with ethical hacking
* Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016 and Active Directory
* Review technical security posture (network, application, database) for existing and newly acquired businesses or services
* Perform security review and monitoring of the production environment setup permissions of users, open ports/services and overall network setup
* Examine network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents
* Use security tools to audit infrastructure, detect issues and coordinate remediation of any issues
* Perform monthly scans of the internal and external networks for critical or high vulnerabilities for adherence to PCI, EI3PA, and SOX
* Conduct threat hunting in the CoStar enterprise
* Follow, develop and improve network and security configuration procedures
* Primary lead for new security projects
* Review requests for increased network access and provide risk-analysis.
* Manage endpoint security tools like antivirus, antimalware and incident response tools.
* Work with other teams to remediate discovered deficiencies.
* Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others regardless of departmental or geographic boundaries
* Requires the ability to produce detailed technical documentation
* Requires proficiency with PC software applications, E-Mail, and job associated applications/systems to expediently process work
* Requires experience developing and presenting recommendations using PowerPoint to peers and management
* Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications, and within scheduled timelines
* The position requires individual initiative and ability to influence events, rather than passively accepting them, in order to achieve goals. This means being proactive and a self-starter and going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded
* Excellent customer service skills
CoStar offers a competitive base salary and benefits which include:
* Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
* Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year.
* Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
* Paid vacation, sick days and personal days.
* 401K with 100% match up to 4%
DC Office Benefits:
* Work for an environmentally conscious company in an environmentally friendly building.
* LEED Gold Certified
* Available Segways and bikes for personal use with training provided- for free!
* $100 / month in Metro SmartCard Benefits
* Green roof
* Electric vehicle charging stations onsite.
* Underground parking
* Complete fitness center with locker rooms onsite
* Onsite Yoga
* Beautiful roof top terrace with expansive views of the city; great for lunch and after work hangouts
* Fresh fruit, juice, vegetables, and yogurts stocked daily
* Full HD video conference system between any CoStar office
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing