Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Security Engineer in West Valley City, UT.
The candidate will help with the creation of the information security strategy, delivering on new and ongoing information security projects, programs, and initiatives, and will be responsible for maintaining security operations. Another key component to this position will be continuing to build the information security program and protecting information assets, while building and fostering strong relationships which will ultimately assist in achieving business goals. You must have a solid understanding of Application Security, Architecture.
Additional Essential Functions:
* Participate in gathering data for analysis and prepare to help formulate the Information Security strategy
* Act as a key stakeholder for the Information Security project portfolio and be the SME for tools used to protect assets
* Lead the security operation center team during investigations and incidents
* Responsible for developing IT security, including disaster recovery, database protection and software development
* Required Bachelor's degree in Information Security or like certifications (CISSP)
* 5-7 years plus of experience working in Information Security
* Proven success in managing information security tools and lifecycle, from developing roadmaps, day-to-day administration, and end of life of
* Proven experience with tools or technologies including: Proofpoint, KnowBe4, Rapid7, RSA, Netwitness, and Zscaler
* Solid understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and CIS
* Experience with risk management, incident management, and managing managed service SOC
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.