AWS Cloud Information Security Architect
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 11 months
The Cloud Information Security Architect (Cloud ISA) will be responsible for working with the organization's Technology Strategy team, Platform Architecture & Engineering team, Lines of Business (LOB) Project teams, and Information Security Operational Line teams to architect and design secure infrastructure, business systems, and overall solutions in the cloud environment (Infrastructure as a Service - IaaS, Platform as a Service - PaaS, Software as a Service - SaaS).
- The Cloud ISA shall understand the concepts and practical application of foundational security architecture, design and operational principles and practices across the cloud technology stack.
- The Cloud ISA shall be able to translate the foundational security architecture, design and operational principles and practices to various cloud environments.
- The Cloud ISA shall be able to translate and where necessary document associated Cloud Security Patterns.
- Manage web access management infrastructure
- Design and develop information security engineering solutions
The Cloud ISA shall have a thorough understanding of one or more of the following representative security technologies:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- External Secure Web Gateways and CASBs
- Network and Host-based IDS/IPS
- ADFS and other federated technologies
Call Notes: Required skills :
- Cloud Security (AWS preferred)
- Information Security architecture
- Security Services
- IAM OR infra Security Authentication & Authorization
Nice to have:
- Any Security architecture certification
- AWS services certified
- Containerization Kubernetes