Enterprise Identity data warehouse information, power center, strong identity and access management, IAM, sailpoint, IIQ
- Informatica ETL knowledge/skills – Need someone to be able to convert current BladeLogic Jobs and SSIS Packges into Infomatica Jobs as a part of Information Security’s IAM Uplift initiative.
- BMC BladeLogic Server Automation knowledge/skills – Need someone who knows how to create, modify, manage BladeLogic Jobs and be able to understand these current jobs to be able to support them while working on converting these jobs as a part of Information Security’s IAM Uplift initiative.
- Identity Access Management knowledge/skills – Need someone with strong knowledge in this field so it is easier for candidate to understand the data being pulled by BladeLogic Jobs and being transformed and loaded into our database by the SSIS Packages.
- SailPoint IIQ knowledge/skills – Be able to understand how SailPoint IIQ works as part of Information Security’s IAM Uplift initiative, as this is one of the key downstream system where this data is being delivered to support all of our provisioning and recertification activities.”
The Informatica ETL Developer will be part of the Information Security’s Identity & Access Management team within the Information Technology Division. This individual will be responsible in the design, development, test and maintain the scalability of the Enterprise’s Identity Data Warehouse to meet business needs.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Has a good knowledge on how Access Control is applied, implemented and maintained on Active Directory, UNIX & Windows servers and on databases like Sybase, Oracle, UDB & MSSQL.
- Expert designer, coder and tester for data warehouse programming by using Informatica Power Center. (9.5.1 and Above)
- Experience in creating Shortcuts to reuse objects across folders without creating multiple objects in the Informatica repository.
- Experience in writing Pre-and Post-session commands on Source and Target database using Shell scripting.
- Expert in writing complex SQL and PL/SQL blocks for Sybase, Oracle, MSSQL, and UDB/DB2.
- Required to quickly write complex shell scripts to gather any identity details from all servers in the environment and log events that will prove completeness and accuracy of the solution daily.
- Expert in design Autosys jobs for scheduling the UNIX shell scripts and Informatica workflows.
- Strong experience in BladeLogic Server Automation and BladeLogic Architect.
- Experience in BMC BladeLogic Server Automation activities – Adding Servers, Creation/Maintenance of NSH Scripts, Creation of BL Packages, Jobs, Snapshots, Audits etc.
- Data modelling and dimensional data warehouse schema design experience.
- Experience in design reviews and extensive documentation of standards, best practices, and ETL procedures
- Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes
- Ability to provide work around and fix the technical bugs in the existing processes.
- Support code migration and deployment for all data migration tasks
- • 5-7 years of experience working with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate should be extremely familiar with Informatica Power Center.
- Ability to take high level requirements and/or scope and drive to successful execution
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, up to and including executive
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills
- Informatica ETL certification is a plus.
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution