Senior Security Software Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Senior Security Software Engineer
HPE Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SCA, is the award-winning static code analyzer for deep source-code vulnerability detection. At Fortify you will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify SCA here:
Security from the Inside Out
Fortify Static Code Analyzer Join us and you will
• Design and implement static analysis algorithms based on recent relevant computer science literature.
• Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
• Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
• Write and execute test plans and documentation for features as they are implemented.
• Work with a project team of other software engineers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience
• Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Some software development experience preferred
The Ideal candidate will have
• Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals or static code analyzers, especially for dynamic languages.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• A passion for delivering high quality products.
• Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English.
• Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on: