Title: Senior Security System Engineer
Location: Rockville, MD (50% Remote after 90 days)
CyberData Technologies Inc. is currently hiring an experienced Senior Security Engineer for our federal client located in Rockville, MD. The Senior Security Engineer will be tasked with a variety of assessment and analysis duties. We are looking for a Security Engineer to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot our client s expanding infrastructure. The successful candidate will provide technical support to the security analysts, demonstrating superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure, and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified security engineers will have a cybersecurity background with a focus on security engineering, and cybersecurity infrastructure management.
- Develop, maintain and support technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components in support of cyber security operations.
- Oversee and participate in various projects to include installations, upgrades and servicing current and new capabilities, as well as integrating existing capabilities.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure used for cybersecurity operations
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, cybersecurity application software, and system management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability for cybersecurity operations
- Perform database management functions as needed in support
Skills & Experience:
- 7-9 years experience Cybersecurity tools management, operating systems and security applications
- 7-9 years of cybersecurity assessment and analysis
- 7-9 years database management skills
CyberData Technologies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.