SAIC has an exciting and immediate opening for a Senior Security Systems Engineer. The Engineer will act as the lead in defining the security posture and critical choices for the enhanced architecture for future mission support capability. They will define, plan, and support the execution of the evolution of the current capability to enhanced and expanded network infrastructure, management systems, cross domain systems, and supporting applications to support the variety of classified to unclassified internet facing missions. Specifically, you will have to work through the security accreditation processes; manage the program through the various INT-C, RH data, cross domain systems, classification and encryption management elements; and be the interface with the security staff and data owners for ensuring the protection and proper architecture to support the system and its data.
- 9+ years of Security Systems Engineering experience supporting a complex set of systems using internet communications and cross domain solutions.
- Expertise in managing in both a classified and unclassified network processing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Expertise in architecture and use of layered network capabilities
- 5+ years of USG/IC/cyber environment experience
- Understanding of the cyber environment and threats of our cyber adversaries
- Must be familiar with the USG IC accreditation process, INT-C controls and requirements, and understand how to architect the systems developments from a security perspective.
- Must hold a current/active TS/SCI with Poly
- Master's degree in a technical discipline
- Experience in Cyber Engineering, Analysis, CNE, Virtual Operations, or other intelligence cyber collection or use
- Experience in implementing networking services across cloud infrastructures
- Experience or exposure to the customer's latest accreditation tool to be used for tracking and reporting
- Able to manage relationships with security staff and operational data owners
My SAIC Benefits.