1 YEAR CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY IN EITHER CHICAGO IL OR CLEVELAND OHIO. PLEASE REPLY ASAP IF THIS IS A GREAT FIT TO YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS. ALL CANDIATES WILL BE TECHNICALLY SCREENED
Must have skills:
· Evaluating an organization’s security program for strengths, weaknesses, and gaps.
· Understanding of GRC practices and maintaining compliance in a business environment.
· Industry security standard, regulations, and frameworks such as NIST, CSF, HIPPA, FFIEC, PCI DSS, CIS, etc.
· Operational knowledge of business IT systems, and IT security products a strong plus.
· Ability to:
· Build, and assist in improving security programs for organizations of varying sizes and industries.
· Evaluate and write Security Program documentation.
· Conduct IT risk assessments and gap analysis
· Take initiative and lead in new or unknown environments and circumstances
· Plan and own initiatives for our clients
· Experience and Education
· 10+ years of solid experience in the information security industry in a consulting or enterprise environment.
· B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, or related field.
· Industry Standard Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, etc.) preferred
· Ability to travel up to 50%