Senior Service Desk Support
DFC anticipates that approximately 560 active directory accounts which equates to approximately 525 end-users will require support.
Part of this requirement is to provide staff onsite deskside assistance at the DFC office located in Washington, DC (one week onsite and one week remote)
The client Service Desk supports all Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT-related requests by the entire client user community. It tracks all support requests in the SysAid Call Ticketing and Tracking system to provide a reliable record of activity, identify trends, reduce repeat support requests, and to improve future planning for IT investment and training. By tracking trouble-ticket history, the client Service Desk provides a consistent and reliable support standard for all its customers.
Specifically, the client Service Desk uses SysAid to perform these basic functions to ensure consistent service delivery:
- Log all reported support requests in SysAid as they are received from customers using the various contact methods.
- Ensure response and resolution SLAs are being met by monitoring all customer support requests and trouble-tickets
- Ensure that trouble-tickets and service requests are documented accurately at all stages of resolution before they are closed or escalated for quality assurance
- Provide statistical reporting on IT support request tickets
- Implementing approved access changes to Active Directory (AD), Office 365Idaptive, Okta, Citrix,, and other services
- Creating, modifying or deleting AD accounts
- Creating, modifying or deleting mailboxes and GAL entries
- Creating Change Management Records for any and all changes to the environment
- Administering RSA tokens
- Resetting customer passwords.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting VPN and remote network connectivity issues using Citrix
- Monitor and advise user base of outage notifications
- Local Application basic troubleshooting and support for all DFC applications
- Process SPAM and Phishing messages
- Supporting requests for information about OIT policies, equipment, use of tools including “how-to” questions, access and changes in network rights, etc.
- Providing support for all requests for any IT-related needs by creating a SysAid ticket and directing it to the designated support team.
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- Use of BOMGAR to support remote workers tablets, PC’s and iPhones
- Assistance with VPN clients (Palo Alto and zScaler)
- Facilitate IT Service Support Requests—Events in which the customer has an IT need, but can still perform work such events include but are not limited to: change of rights, VTC, Teams and Skype for Business support, etc.
Creoal Consulting wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Creoal Consulting is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.