Our client, a global biotech company, is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to work within a collaborative team environment to enhance and optimize the enterprise ServiceNow platform for employees across the globe. In this role, you will join the HR technology services team, and develop systems to be used by the entire company. You will utilize a variety of technologies to develop customizations and integrations with the ServiceNow platform.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior ServiceNow Developer:
Requirements of the Senior ServiceNow Developer:
- Develop employee life cycle events within ServiceNow: onboarding, offboarding, and termination
- Work with business partners to plan and design new functionality for enterprise HR web portal and service desk
- Serve as technical lead, make key technology decisions, mentor junior developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 10 years in web development with database experience
- Senior-level experience writing ServiceNow glide code
- Several years experience working in an ITIL environment
- A couple of years of experience as technical lead of team or major project
- Ability to write clean, durable code in glide
- Knowledge of how to effectively use ServiceNow components
- Ability to develop custom ServiceNow portal widgets using AngularJS, CSS and glide
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently, self-motivated
- ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Module is a huge plus!
Job ID: 355429 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!