Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We are a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.Perspecta is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualifiedindividuals for future opportunities as a Senior ServiceNow Product Manager in the Washington D.C. Metro area.
The Product Manager will join an Agile DevOps team as a key member, charged with both the operations and maintenance of 60+ applications and the development of new innovative application solutions. The Product Manager is responsible for conducting stakeholder interviews, user interviews, requirements workshops, leading backlog grooming sessions, interacting with Product Owners, end users, and other stakeholders to illicit and test new requirements, test and validate existing requirements, and create new user stories. The successful candidate will help to align their Product Manager/Business Analyst discipline to our build, measure, learn web application development methodology.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning of product releases and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities and platform upgrades; monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and cost targets are met
- Effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders, product owners and teams to help them understand the products key capabilities and benefits; understand their needs to enhance adoption of product
- Maintain knowledge of product enhancements, vendor road maps, and product user community discussions
- Effectively coordinate with ServiceNow oriented Agile delivery and project teams
- Participate in releasing planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives with development teams
- Utilize Agile methodologies including Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban and keep up to date with best practices and new trends
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release or Sprint Goals for projects and related products
- Maintain program objectives, success measurements or key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Minimum of Associate degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as a Product Manager/Business Analyst in an Agile software application development environment
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform and products
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases - plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement
- Experience with Visio, Github, Leankit, Balsamiq
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Startup Principles including their role in Lean Agile and Lean UX
- Experience creating visual artifacts such as story mapping and flow diagrams that help explain complex workflows and process
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects; and to prioritize regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame
- Strong organization, verbal and written communications skill
- Non-dual, U.S Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Public Trust and DHS Suitability.
- Experience with driving innovation - technology innovations, strategic planning, continuous service improvement, launching new products and services
- Working knowledge of IT operations management, business applications management and information security
- DevOps environment experience preferred
- LeanKit or equivalent Agile Lifecycle Management tool
- Graphics design and conceptual illustration
For Colorado ResidentsAbout PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).