Senior SharePoint Developer 10980
The Development Senior position will be part of the Corporate Systems team within the Enterprise BTO of the Information Technology division. The Corporate Systems team is responsible for supporting application delivery and support for several business areas (Legal, Compliance, Corporate Services, Corporate Communications, etc.).The candidate will be primarily operating independently with limited oversight. The candidate will be responsible for leveraging their domain knowledge with SharePoint platforms to develop and enhance solutions to meet the business needs. In addition, the individual will be expected to be the SharePoint SME on the team to provide guidance to other developers and team members on SharePoint projects.
This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks. You will be required to learn new SharePoint components in SharePoint 2013/2016 and O365.
- Interact with business users to establish/clarify their requirements and develop application specifications
- Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document, records management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
- SharePoint Site Architecture, Content Hub and Managed Metadata configuration and publishing across the sites and issue fixes
- Making informed recommendations pertaining to MS SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, and software implementation,
- Design, development and deployment of SharePoint apps across the environments
- Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint
- Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint Forms/Nintex forms and workflows,
- Produce PowerShell scripts to automate regular tasks, produce reports, simplify complex tasks and fix problems
- Support and take ownership of existing SharePoint applications/sites and custom solution deployments
- Working with team and customers to identify and specify business requirements and design SharePoint processes to meet business needs
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines
- Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations and FMU and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and installation processes
- Providing recommendations and guidance on key project related decisions
- Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate levels
- At least 5 or more years of experience with advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and SharePoint 2016 (desired), SharePoint Designer; and exposure to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflow design, development, debugging experience.
- Extensive OOTB (Out of the Box) features implantation.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in design, development and deployment of SharePoint 2013 provided hosted apps and other apps development using CSOM/JSOM
- At least 2 years of experience with developing business process and solutions using Nintex Forms and Workflows
- Strong hands on experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards, Site collections, Sub sites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Experience with MS SQL Server, PDF, XML, HTML and CSS
- Experience in creating reports, scorecards, and dashboards for Business Intelligence using Excel, Power Pivot, SQL Server Reporting Services or any such tools
- Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions
- Experience working with third party tools
- Understanding OOTB In-Place records management as well as familiarity with third party software such as Gimmalsoft and AvePoint that are used in conjunction with SharePoint.
- Understanding of mobility solutions with relation to SharePoint (SP2013, SP2016 o365)
- Understanding of Compliance (Data Loss Prevention, Security), Legal (Records Retention, Hold, etc.) capabilities available on the SharePoint and o365 platforms
- Knowledge of SharePoint Best Practices
- Knowledge of Gimmal Records Management
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 certification is plus
- Self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage assignments with varying timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Innovative in proposing solutions
- Customer focused