Eliassen Group is partnering with a high profile gov't integrator supporting a Dept of Defense program that is assembling a new team of SharePoint Developers. This resource will join a government program going through modernization efforts working on site at Fort Belvoir. We are also supporting other public sector clients across the DMV area so please apply and we will match you up with the right openings! Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance. Responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Developer:
Requirements of the Senior SharePoint Developer:
- Utilize SharePoint to automate business processes and develop workflows
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, and work processes
- Use classic ASP, Microsoft .Net, and SharePoint Server 2010/2013 for design and development
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows and Business Intelligence dashboards
- Document solutions via documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, and code
- High school diploma and MCSE
- At least 5 years of progressive IT experience
- Several years of experience in SharePoint design and development
- Experience with .Net, C#, and Java programming
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict deadlines
Keywords: Senior SharePoint Developer, MCSE, .Net, C#, ASP.NET, C, XML, Visual Studio, Java, SQL, Business Intelligence
Job ID: 317511 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !